Never A Right Time To Say Goodbye *Chris Brown Voice*

Here is where I received this picture
After taking this class, I discovered not only how easy it is to blog, but genuinely how fun it could actually be. I realized that this blog could be a foot in the door for maybe a more personal blog that I can create. This class helped me understand how to create a blog, what I can include in it, and also what is appealing to my readers. My classmates did an amazing job with their feedback and that also molded the way I few blogging now. I have considered creating a personal blog with content I am passionate about, simply because this class opened that door for me that I had never opened before. Here and here are two of my favorite blog posts that I have done. Along with my joy for responses and responding to others, here and here are some of my favorite responses I have done.

There are two students in this class whom’s blogs have really stood out to me and I would love if they got recognition for their posts. Beau and Shana posts were always interesting to read and very easy to engage with. Every post was entirely easy to respond to. Beau brought many things to light and introduced them in a way where they were very informing and positive. Shana always had an interesting input and her opinions have such value to them! I also want to give a small shout out to Khalil because his posts were always straight-forward and real about the topics he dicussed. Overall I am grateful for what this class brought me. Not only did I learn to blog but I also was able to engage with some students that I would have no engaged with otherwise! I can take everything I learned in this class and use it in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post for 9/28

Wikipedia and it's Value

Presentations